Hi Nic, I use a Wacom Intuos 3, Corel Painter X and photoshop to do my illustrations these days. I use to do everything with paper, pencil, paints, pastels, inks etc. I have been painting and drawing for a really long time now, but only doing illustrations on the computer for about a year and a half. Looks like you are working digitally too. Impressive, keep practicing and you'll be an expert before you know it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
very nice Medusa Nic, I especially like the addition of the snake arms
ReplyDeleteFun stuff! I like the boy-rabbit-muffin picture above. Great expressions.
ReplyDeleteHi Nic, I use a Wacom Intuos 3, Corel Painter X and photoshop to do my illustrations these days. I use to do everything with paper, pencil, paints, pastels, inks etc. I have been painting and drawing for a really long time now, but only doing illustrations on the computer for about a year and a half. Looks like you are working digitally too. Impressive, keep practicing and you'll be an expert before you know it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete