Boys and Rabbits are Great in Muffins

Boys and Rabbits are Great in Muffins

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ripple - IF

"Helping Them with my Art" byNic
I am 11 years old and I am an artist who LOVES animals! I wish I could go rescue them, but my mom doesn't want me to get sick. I am really happy that I can help to save them with my art as part of the Ripple art project, http://ripplesketches.blogspot.com/ . As part of a homeschool project, I have started a t-shirt business and I have created a special oil spill tee to sell to my friends and I am donating all of the profits to help save animals.

"Oil Balls in the Sand" by Nic




"Oily Bird" by Nic




"The Birds are Sad" by Nic




My brothers want to help, too.


"Oily Seals" by Tony
Tony is 7 years old and also wants to do something to save the animals. His favorite animals are the sea turtles and he hopes he can raise money to help them.




"Oil in the Water" by Alec-Noah
Alec-Noah is 4 years old and he is really sad that we won't be able to go to the beach this year and run from all of the crabs like we did last year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nic! I love your artwork that you donated to Ripple! I am a homeschool Mom and an artist also! Thanks for donating to Ripple! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nic!- We need you t email us over at Ripple! ripplesketches@verizon.net - Your cards sold and we need to get you the address!! Please email us-Kelly

    ReplyDelete